Formed in 1990, CAN Retailer (formerly PAR) is an organization of specialty automotive aftermarket Jobber/Retailers joined together to deal with management, financial and legislative matters; and help you achieve success in a competitive marketplace. For about 10 cents a day, you can direct consumers to your store. And the Featured Listing benefit guarantees high exposure advertising...NEARLY FREE!
Become a CAN Retailer member today for just $40.00 a year:
- Your business will be listed in CAN's AutoParts-Connection.com dealer locator here internet users can search to find retailers in their area.
- Your listing will be 'Featured' on the APC Home page and within the search results.
- Many CAN member manufacturer websites rely on this dealer locator program to direct their consumers to local retailers.
- Eligible for many business discount programs for shipping, insurance, payroll, and uniforms.
- You will receive The Supply Chain publication electronically six times a year, filled with important industry information, including new products and articles on current topics.
Custom Automotive Network's Board of Directors sponsors and governs the CAN Retailer group. The officers and directors act on behalf of the CAN Retailer members. CAN directors are elected to a two-year term by the warehouse distributor (active) membership, which represent the United States, Canada and International. Contributions or gifts to CAN and CAN Retailer are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Dues payments are deductible by members as an ordinary, necessary business expense.